ATLANTA, May 2, 2013 – OxBlue, a leader in the construction camera industry, now services Mexico with an expanded cellular network and faster access to OxBlue products.
As a result, clients within Mexico will be able to cut deployment time on construction cameras and maintain a seamless working relationship with OxBlue for enhanced job site performance and access to the full range of OxBlue construction webcam benefits.
“Providing the same high level of service and value that OxBlue is known for in the US to our clients in Mexico is a top priority in our North American strategy,” stated OxBlue CEO Chandler McCormack.
OxBlue wireless outdoor camera systems enable owners, contractors and other project participants – including investors, the media and even the public where appropriate – to document and follow construction progress and communicate real-time project status with a simple-to-use, rugged and reliable system that includes:
- Extremely high-resolution image quality, with 6, 8, 12 or 16 MP options.
- A full-service approach, with all camera hardware, cellular data connections, servers, software and professional time-lapse production expertise in one complete package.
- Options such as static cameras and Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) cameras—all with flexible cellular transmission.
- True high-definition, time-lapse movies that deliver an effective, visual tool for marketing, investor relations/communications, and project documentation.
- An intuitive project dashboard that provides a global view across every project and comprehensive functionality to compare and analyze images from a specific job site in seconds.