OxBlue named an Elite Winner, Best & Brightest, Iconic, Top Workplace in the Nation
OxBlue, the industry leader in construction cameras and visual data services, is now recognized as a multi-award winner throughout 2022 for: Best & Brightest in the Nation, Best & Brightest Elite Winner nationally and regionally, Best & Brightest Iconic Award, and Atlanta Journal Constitution’s Top Workplaces award for 2023.
Since 2020, OxBlue has won more than 20 awards for being one of the nation’s top places to work. Most notably is the Best and Brightest Iconic Award, bestowed only to distinguished companies that have been an Elite Winner for five or more consecutive years; in which OxBlue has won consistently for more than 10 years. Elite Winners are the top scoring companies in their respective region, however OxBlue was also recognized nationally as an Elite Winner for Wellness.
The Best & Brightest competition identifies and honors companies that deliver exceptional human resource practices and an impressive commitment to their employees. Organizations are assessed based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
Importantly, OxBlue was named locally by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as the Top Workplace for 2023. Of the 7,998 companies nominated, only 71 mid-size companies are selected as winners. Winners are determined by employee feedback scores which are anonymously submitted through a no-cost scientific survey process.
In total, OxBlue has won more than 50 awards for having an outstanding workplace and company culture. Below is a short summary of the last 20:
- 2020 Atlanta Best & Brightest
- 2020 Elite Best of the Best Medium sized companies
- 2020 National Best & Brightest in Wellness
- 2020 Business Chronicle Best Places to Work – Ranked #12
- 2020 National Best & Brightest
- 2021 Atlanta Journal-Constition Top Workplace
- 2021 Atlanta Best & Brightest
- 2021 Best & Brightest Elite Award - Best of the Best
- 2021 National Best & Brightest in Wellness
- 2021 Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best Place to Work, Ranked 21
- 2021 Best & Brightest in the Nation
- 2021 Best & Brightest of the National Winners
- 2022 Atlanta Best & Brightest
- 2022 Nation’s Best & Brightest in Wellness
- 2022 Atlanta’s Best & Brightest Elite Best of the Best
- 2022 Best & Brightest in the Nation
- 2022 Best & Brightest Iconic Award
- 2022 Best & Brightest
- 2022 Best & Brightest in Wellness Elite Winner
- 2023 Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Workplaces
OxBlue, part of Hexagon, is a global provider of construction time-lapse, live streaming video and security camera systems. Since 2001, OxBlue has helped owners, developers and general contractors easily capture, understand and share jobsite progress. Providing high-definition cameras, artificial intelligence and an on-demand interface, OxBlue equips stakeholders with remote transparency into jobsite activity, safety, weather and other changing conditions. From buildings to infrastructure, 6,000+ clients trust OxBlue to monitor, secure and market their projects.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 24,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 5.5bn USD. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us