ATLANTA, April 30, 2013 – OxBlue, the leader in Web-based construction camera technology, announced today the launch of its new website, oxblue.com. The new site is the latest example of OxBlue’s commitment to providing the most comprehensive and innovative job site monitoring solutions in the hands of construction management professionals and building owners.
“At OxBlue, our mission is to provide the finest, most useful and intuitive construction cameras in the world,” said Chandler McCormack, OxBlue CEO. “So it stands to reason our website should reflect those same qualities.”
The new OxBlue.com includes a number of enhancements and tools designed to make the website user’s experience seamless, engaging and productive.
- Improved Structure and Navigation: The site has been redesigned for improved usability, including intuitive navigation with a more standardized menu structure.
- “Why OxBlue” Video: Curious visitors can click on an entertaining two-minute video and quickly see the possibilities an OxBlue camera can bring to their job sites.
- Live Demos: With a click of the mouse, users can test drive OxBlue’s award-winning construction camera interface by engaging a live demonstration across various industry verticals.
- Time-Lapse Movies: Visitors can experience how OxBlue’s production team transforms construction site images into high-quality video presentations that can improve communications with stakeholders and team members.
- Easy-to-Understand Product & Service Descriptions: Clear presentation of the features and benefits of OxBlue’s comprehensive selection of construction cameras, software, and other products and services enable visitors to quickly find what they need.
- Case Studies: Detailed illustrations of the opportunities for innovation that OxBlue construction cameras have provided clients such as Schimenti, Boston University and Northern Tool and Equipment.
For information on OxBlue construction camera products and services, please call 1-888-849-2583 or visit OxBlue.com