ATLANTA, May 27, 2015
– Since its founding in 2001, OxBlue Corp. has built a solid reputation as a leader and innovator in the time-lapse construction camera industry. In addition to construction camera systems that provide easy-to-use tools for improving efficiency, quality, and communication on construction projects around the world, the company is known for its commitment to delivering the best possible experience to its clients. With its fourth consecutive win of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest™ Companies to Work For Award, it is clear that the construction webcam service provider is committed to delivering the best possible experience to its employees as well.
The annual Best and Brightest Award recognizes organizations whose workplace environments promote employee enrichment, engagement, and satisfaction. Award winners are determined by the results of a rigorous dual assessment, consisting of a human-resources survey and an employee survey. Each assessment tool measures such variables as:
- Compensation and benefits
- Work-life balance
- Employee development, engagement, and retention
- Recognition of individual and team contributions and achievements
- Strategic company performance
“All of us at OxBlue work hard to help create a workplace culture we can all thrive and succeed in. Having an exceptional place to work goes hand-in-hand with delivering exceptional products, services, and experiences to our clients. It serves everyone’s best interests – everyone at OxBlue, all our clients, and ultimately the business.” – Chandler McCormack, CEO of OxBlue
With OxBlue’s focus on technological innovations and excellent customer service, McCormack cites creativity and initiative as important ingredients for being successful. “Everyone, whatever their job, needs to know they will have the tools and guidance it takes to come up with new and better ways of meeting our clients’ needs,” added McCormack. “As a company, we strive to create an environment that supports that kind of motivation and success.”
OxBlue construction camera systems come complete with everything stakeholders need to monitor, document, and manage projects, including all hardware, intuitive user tools, cellular data connection, time-lapse construction videos, and expert client services.
To learn more about OxBlue construction cameras and time-lapse videos, please call (888) 849-2583.