ATLANTA, February 28, 2014 – OxBlue is pleased to announce the release of its next-generation construction camera interface. The new system gives clients faster, easier access to the functions they use most, with intelligent and more intuitive controls.
The basic premise behind the redesign is that busy users don’t want just to view their job sites. They want to experience them. So, the new interface offers bigger, better job site photos and makes accessing them easier than ever, in most cases through one-touch function controls.
Designed for users who access the interface with computers, the redesigned interface offers several notable changes:
- Larger, full-screen, high-definition job site photos, with superior clarity and detail
- One-click immediate access to the most popular functions: view archived images, pan-and-zoom, play construction time-lapse movies and share photos
- Streamlined controls
The result is an altogether more intuitive user experience with a clean, fresh look and feel.
Besides full-screen job site photos and greater overall ease of use, other redesigned features include:
- Faster navigation made possible by moving backward and forward in time, by day, and by individual image
- A large play button for viewing high-definition construction time-lapse videos
- A share button that lets users email photos or schedule regular updates
- One-touch switching between pan and zoom
- Display of job site weather conditions by date and time
“We do things based on the needs of our clients,” said McCormack. “We studied how they use our construction cameras, and they told us what they wanted. This redesign is the result of their input.”
The redesign of OxBlue’s user interface is supported by a similar redesign of its interface for mobile devices. The goal of each redesign is to improve users’ overall experience with their construction webcams, regardless of the devices they use to access them.
For more information on OxBlue construction cameras and construction time-lapse movies, please call OxBlue at (888) 849-2583.