Remote visibility and security for warehouse construction
Whether it’s the ground-break for a last-mile location or changes within a pre-built commerce center, OxBlue construction cameras help owners, general contractors and developers document progress, prevent theft and forecast schedule changes.
Monitor, manage and protect logistical center developments
Understand schedule impact and make adjustments, fast
- Use artificial intelligence to see relevant information on project milestones
- Monitor teams and trade partner activity for operational efficiency
- Verify historical work and deliveries to keep schedules on track
Review progress on reconfigurations and ensure quality control
- Remotely view the jobsite on any device from anywhere
- Get real-time information through live video streams
- Capture a 360 view and zoom in on details with high-powered cameras
Safeguard facilities after-hours with security monitoring
- Quickly assess if your site is at risk with manual motion detection alerts
- Add trained agents to monitor suspicious activity and dispatch police after-hours
- Access and share 24/7 video recordings for insurance documentation
Streamline communication between buyers, contractors and property managers
- Automatically send progress reports to project stakeholders
- Share controlled access to camera feeds with anyone
- Highlight and mark-up images within the web app to communicate changes
See Our Gallery of Industrial Construction
DCT Jurupa Logistics Center
LogsitiCenter at Elmhurst
Doka Industrial Warehouse
Rice Lake, WI
“The team held weekly meetings to review observations and approve any necessary changes or make decisions. Everything was conducted via video conferencing and we used OxBlue to provide real-time information back to the customer.”
— Oliver/Hatcher Construction
“OxBlue allowed us to refute a claim using the photography, weather data and project time stamps. The technology saved us $2 million dollars.”
“We have a large number of distribution-center projects that need to be monitored simultaneously. Real-time camera images from OxBlue provide that visibility and enhance team communication both internally and with suppliers.”
"Having OxBlue for our sites helps us have a rapid deployment and support strategy for our project teams, even remotely. The cameras make it easy to monitor progress and have a single source of truth."
— DPR Construction
Trusted by companies of all sizes
Best-in-class Construction Cameras for real-time information
High-definition time-lapse photography, live video streams and automated reporting features deliver key information about your projects in quick, easy-to-read bites.
Monitor remote project locations with our energy-efficient and solar-capable HD camera.
Security and Video Streaming
Secure your site with an always-on live streaming camera with built-in motion detection.
Interior Wide-Angle Views
Get an inside look at final progress with a lightweight, easy-to-move interior camera.
Not ready yet for a demo?
Read more about how OxBlue helps ensure project success.