eBook: How Cameras Support Your Builder’s Risk Insurance Policies
Builder’s Risk Insurance/Course of Construction Insurance comes with a lot of fine print. When you have a lot at stake with a new development, making sure you have the right policy coverage is critical. But navigating insurance terms isn’t always the easiest.
- How can you identify worst-case costs when there are so many moving parts?
- What are you most likely to leave unaccounted for in your policy?
- And how can you meet stringent security requirements with ease?
Discover how to use a camera to track changes, monitor your project value and defend the jobsite against additional risks.
What You'll Learn:
- The truth about your project value
- Understanding what’s necessary vs nice-to-have
- Navigating claims and your coverage limits
- Defining “reasonable security”